Honda Prelude Forum
 
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Tech-Talk > General Tech Talk

Thread Title
Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
mbman88's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)
mbman88 is on a distinguished road
Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

As I have researched a lot about my car I have noted that the Honda stock-Prelude-AirIntake system is designed for superior airflow, obviously better than their other models but even superior to most aftermarket air-intake setups. So if you're running natural-aspiration then you might want to stick to a K&N high-flow air filter that fits the stock setup... at least until you find yourself running an engine that truly requires alternative air-flow such as a turbo add-on.

Now I might be talking out of my ass so I will revise my point into this conclusion: Unless you're putting some serious effort into making a decent air-intake system it's probably very pointless to invest in anything more than a high-flow air filter.

In general it seems to be a controversy..
Air Intake

And here's another:
removed my resonator, bad news

in my opinion, the Prelude doesn't get good mileage to begin with so I don't see why Honda is looking to make this car "fuel efficient" if it isn't fuel efficient anyways. The best way to make a car "fuel efficient" is to make the engine efficient... and that includes air flow efficiency.. and efficient engines perform better. If we start talking about how "efficiency" doesn't matter when we're talking about performance matters then we might as well ditch our rides and get some V8 and yap about how V8s are better than everything else because they suck so much fuel and air and can have much better "performance". Has anyone driven their performance setup at "casual driving" recently to see how efficient they really are??? You might be surprised to see 32 mpg.. Unless, of course, you're neglecting low-end efficiency.. commonly known as "efficient" or "economy" for high-end efficiency.. commonly known as "performance" or "sport".
In any case, I hope to see what people say......
__________________

**** it. Be the local bag
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Lindso's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Being sodomized by my Prelude
Posts: 2,871
iTrader: (9)
Lindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Well first off, there are lots of tenured members that will be the first to answer any "what intake..." question with a "OEM + K&N..." reply. There's not just airflow that would restrict efficiency though; you have intake resonance and air temp charge that play large roles, all the way into the combustion chamber.

Ebay intakes, for example. Sound cool, but the metal tubing they use absorbs heat more than the ABS plastic the stocker is composed of. The stock intake is also considered a 'cold air intake' - so you and everyone else that says to stay OEM is correct - it does have the best design and composition as far as efficiency goes.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by emathew View Post
Bykfixr doesn't like me for my suspension questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by bykfixer View Post
I don't like idiots.



Last edited by Lindso; 08-31-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Sideswipe SI's Avatar
Grand Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Googlemap says I'm here... Dafuq?
Posts: 4,230
iTrader: (3)
Sideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Um.... What?

Off the bat, stock will always be the ideal setup. That's why its stock. Those looking to better the car's performance has a couple of routes. Shortram intake for grunt and torque,TRUE cold air intakes for more horsepower in the higher regions of the needle.(has to be in a remote location, isolated from engine heat) the kits that have proven power gains utilize a little from option A and option B. Ebay kits not only are succeptible to heat soak, but also use filter's of poor quality and any flaw in the fabrication will get sucked roght through the throttlebody... No bueno.

It's not hard to do 30mpg in a 4 cylinder car, the question is WILL YOU? Those old people you drive around going 42-48 mph on the highway is letting overdrive do its thing, and gettin those MPG estimates. Driving around people is the number 1 reason people get crap mileage. Intakes help, but drivng to save money, intakes are harmful to mpg's.

Preludes are efficient, because you can imitate about 70% of the performance of a V8, without the extra cylinders. In daily driving you don't need 300-350 hp. Period. Even 200hp used to be excess, because cars were light. V8's are not very efficient because they are undertuned, but are extremely reliable, because the engine isn't really working when the car is moving. Also, V8 a/c is just perfect.

I didn't read the articles, I own V8's and guzzle gas like I don't wanna know, but I don't need to add anything for power, I can haul friends without feeling like I'm driving a 1950's Beetle, and the rumbles are just sexy. The fact remains Preludes get better return driven as they are meant to be, not redlight racing. Vtec isn't meant for all the time either so of course you'll get gas mileage. I'll be coming back to Honda soon, for a 200hp something or other, because the V6 return similar gas mileage as V8's.

The one thing I disagree with is your interpretation of efficiency. Cars are from honda are packaged just right for the general public, not for prelude owners, racers, or tuners. No guesswork, key in ignition and go. The engine is efficient within the limitations of the chassis, making a balanced car. I'd drive a 80% well rounded car anyday over a 60% well rounded car with a V8 or turbo to make up that missing 20%. Every car maker has a different strategy, including addressing "efficiency". As a consumer you need to look at what company you like and make thought out conclusions, because If a car isn't efficient to you, might be overkill for the next person, or too much car, hence losing all efficiency because it wasn't purchased. My.02
__________________
Quote:
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BA B20A 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
Prelude: Because all great stories have one. Just like Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 12:19 AM
wing8806's Avatar
Grand Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,053
iTrader: (0)
wing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond reputewing8806 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Ah, reminds me of the old RT days....
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 12:51 AM
westernprelude's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,256
iTrader: (0)
westernprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Do you happen to know a guy by the name of Robert Taylor? Or was your former username SHDriver?
__________________
Ephesians 6:10-18
BB Squad #115(v.2)
GPC President/Member #1
Check out my 2001 Base Lude here


GEORGIA PRELUDE CLUB(GPC)
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Sideswipe SI's Avatar
Grand Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Googlemap says I'm here... Dafuq?
Posts: 4,230
iTrader: (3)
Sideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

More like Anti-R/T, that guy would never EVER do anything to his car because HONDA WAS PERFECT, then put rags in the intake for sound

Also CAPS FOR DECLARATIVE STATEMENTS, his wall of text kept the Invaders out of CHINA for centuries. now that you mention it, my bad for my text too.
__________________
Quote:
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BA B20A 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
Prelude: Because all great stories have one. Just like Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
mbman88's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)
mbman88 is on a distinguished road
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

hahaha, I'm posting this for opinions guys. I really appreciate them, too. Lindso's comment was very powerful.
I am quite aware that Honda's designs are not perfect and not inspiring for absolute efficiency. But it's important to NOT **** up something that was perfectly fine for what you are using it for, if not better. the AEM V2 seems to be the only replacement for the stock setup.. along with maybe removing the resonator chamber depending on what you are looking for. Such is my conclusion as of now.
'Just making posts to talk about things, learn more things, while getting more posts and thus status. I'm a little too poor to really plunge into this website. I'm focusing my life more on trying to change that rather than turn the car into a formidable machine.
__________________

**** it. Be the local bag
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 07:09 PM
mbman88's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)
mbman88 is on a distinguished road
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe SI View Post
Um.... What?

Off the bat, stock will always be the ideal setup. That's why its stock. Those looking to better the car's performance has a couple of routes. Shortram intake for grunt and torque,TRUE cold air intakes for more horsepower in the higher regions of the needle.(has to be in a remote location, isolated from engine heat) the kits that have proven power gains utilize a little from option A and option B. Ebay kits not only are succeptible to heat soak, but also use filter's of poor quality and any flaw in the fabrication will get sucked roght through the throttlebody... No bueno.

It's not hard to do 30mpg in a 4 cylinder car, the question is WILL YOU? Those old people you drive around going 42-48 mph on the highway is letting overdrive do its thing, and gettin those MPG estimates. Driving around people is the number 1 reason people get crap mileage. Intakes help, but drivng to save money, intakes are harmful to mpg's.

Preludes are efficient, because you can imitate about 70% of the performance of a V8, without the extra cylinders. In daily driving you don't need 300-350 hp. Period. Even 200hp used to be excess, because cars were light. V8's are not very efficient because they are undertuned, but are extremely reliable, because the engine isn't really working when the car is moving. Also, V8 a/c is just perfect.

I didn't read the articles, I own V8's and guzzle gas like I don't wanna know, but I don't need to add anything for power, I can haul friends without feeling like I'm driving a 1950's Beetle, and the rumbles are just sexy. The fact remains Preludes get better return driven as they are meant to be, not redlight racing. Vtec isn't meant for all the time either so of course you'll get gas mileage. I'll be coming back to Honda soon, for a 200hp something or other, because the V6 return similar gas mileage as V8's.

The one thing I disagree with is your interpretation of efficiency. Cars are from honda are packaged just right for the general public, not for prelude owners, racers, or tuners. No guesswork, key in ignition and go. The engine is efficient within the limitations of the chassis, making a balanced car. I'd drive a 80% well rounded car anyday over a 60% well rounded car with a V8 or turbo to make up that missing 20%. Every car maker has a different strategy, including addressing "efficiency". As a consumer you need to look at what company you like and make thought out conclusions, because If a car isn't efficient to you, might be overkill for the next person, or too much car, hence losing all efficiency because it wasn't purchased. My.02
All I can say is that I liked reading this *shrugs*. It helps me understand and think more about possibilities. Also bringing me back to MY place in all of this which has something to do with my goals and such. So Thanks.. I can see a lot more of the engineering perspective in this as well.
Now time to ponder..
__________________

**** it. Be the local bag
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2012, 07:57 PM
n0n_Vtec's Avatar
Prelude from hell

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 606
iTrader: (2)
n0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond reputen0n_Vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to n0n_Vtec Send a message via Yahoo to n0n_Vtec
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

I can say that on my AEM + HKS I can do 328miles to a tank if I drive like I'm supposed to....
__________________

JACKPOT
Quote:
yeeauup your car just bump into the prelude ladder. one of the few with authentic spoon lip lol
AEM Intake, 4-2-1 header and downpipe, SPOON CF FRONT LIP {YES ITS LIGIT}, Flowmaster 40 Delta series muffler, 17' Ro_Ja rims, Walbro 255 lph fuel pump, short throw shifter, and camber kit, accord three piece rear lip, BC Br coil overs, H23A Vtec

181.1 hp/159.6 tq
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Lindso's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Being sodomized by my Prelude
Posts: 2,871
iTrader: (9)
Lindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond reputeLindso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

^^I did 460mi on a tank from here to Durango and most of the way back with my Type-S/K&N :P
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by emathew View Post
Bykfixr doesn't like me for my suspension questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by bykfixer View Post
I don't like idiots.


Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Sideswipe SI's Avatar
Grand Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Googlemap says I'm here... Dafuq?
Posts: 4,230
iTrader: (3)
Sideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond reputeSideswipe SI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

I got to allentown pa from NYC and back on one tank and using stock intake, put i was also driving an S, so that might biased LOL! Had aquarter tank left too!
__________________
Quote:
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BA B20A 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
Prelude: Because all great stories have one. Just like Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:02 AM
mbman88's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)
mbman88 is on a distinguished road
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

I went from West Wisconsin to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and back..... without a license. lol
__________________

**** it. Be the local bag
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Racon88's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chandler Arizona
Posts: 1,273
iTrader: (0)
Racon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond reputeRacon88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Daaang lindso 460 miles?!?!?? That's insane.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:43 AM
westernprelude's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,256
iTrader: (0)
westernprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

W O W Lindso. What'd you do, 60 the whole way? I have never dreamed of anything like 460 on a tank. Have you done some recent engine tune-up work, like oil change, EGR clean, air filter clean, and that sort of thing? Maybe gotten a good tune?
__________________
Ephesians 6:10-18
BB Squad #115(v.2)
GPC President/Member #1
Check out my 2001 Base Lude here


GEORGIA PRELUDE CLUB(GPC)
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:44 AM
westernprelude's Avatar
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,256
iTrader: (0)
westernprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond reputewesternprelude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe SI View Post
More like Anti-R/T, that guy would never EVER do anything to his car because HONDA WAS PERFECT, then put rags in the intake for sound

Also CAPS FOR DECLARATIVE STATEMENTS, his wall of text kept the Invaders out of CHINA for centuries. now that you mention it, my bad for my text too.
Now that I read the whole thing word for word, I now agree. I just glanced at the title and first part or so. In R/T's mind, Honda had made the Prelude SH perfect, and he thought the Prelude had inspired the look of some super cars...... Dude was crazy.
__________________
Ephesians 6:10-18
BB Squad #115(v.2)
GPC President/Member #1
Check out my 2001 Base Lude here


GEORGIA PRELUDE CLUB(GPC)
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2012, 04:43 PM
mbman88's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
iTrader: (0)
mbman88 is on a distinguished road
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernprelude View Post
Now that I read the whole thing word for word, I now agree. I just glanced at the title and first part or so. In R/T's mind, Honda had made the Prelude SH perfect, and he thought the Prelude had inspired the look of some super cars...... Dude was crazy.
Interesting person... But this reminded me of the Honda (Acura) NSX which was an inspiration for the designer of the McLaren F1 supercar. He initially wanted Honda to build him an engine, too, to which Honda could not satisfy and so he chose a BMW engine. He should have tried Nissan... IMO.
__________________

**** it. Be the local bag
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
98__SH's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 89
iTrader: (1)
98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute98__SH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbman88 View Post
He should have tried Nissan... IMO.
Nissan does know how to make a performance engine.

RB26 = Biblical
__________________
I don't always drive Honda, but when I do, I prefer the Prelude...

You must prepare well for the Touge

2002 Subaru WRX w/STi Parts and Access Port (crashed)
1998 Honda Prelude SH (work in constant progress)
1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R (The real project)
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm New
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)
rustytypes is on a distinguished road
Re: Prelude's superior stock air-intake (vs low-key aftermarket)

^^ till the Oil pump drive gear fails or the oil pump starves in a Corner

ive got the Type S intake , Type S motor and pro 2 cams and got 400 miles out of my tank with a Power Fc :)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this stock or aftermarket? 94s1 4th Gen Honda Prelude 4 02-08-2011 10:27 PM
Stock Body or AfterMarket?? bCoy 4th Gen Honda Prelude 11 08-13-2009 08:50 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


Copyright © 2006-2009 PreludeZone.com All Rights Reserved.