Honda Prelude Forum
 
Go Back   Honda Prelude Forum > Styling and Sound > Car Exterior

Thread Title
Help Please! HID Halo Projector Headlights

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm New
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
schul105 is on a distinguished road
Icon5 Help Please! HID Halo Projector Headlights

Hey guys, searched through the forums but i couldnt find any info on this!
With Halo Projector lights (which im wanting to put on my 4th gen prelude) can you use them for BOTH high and low beams? Because when i look at the lights it looks like they only have the projector hemisphere bulb on one side, on the low beam side.. Whats the deal with that? Can you only use them for low beam? Thanks guys really appreciate it!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm New
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
schul105 is on a distinguished road
Re: Help Please! HID Halo Projector Headlights

Oh also what would be better light housings to get?
92-96 PRELUDE HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS+CORNER LIGHTS | eBay
or
HONDA PRELUDE BLACK PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS DEPO NEW PAIR | eBay

Thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2011, 01:55 AM
zpirbhai's Avatar
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 144
iTrader: (1)
zpirbhai is on a distinguished road
Re: Help Please! HID Halo Projector Headlights

the halo projectors is for low beam only (regular night time lights) and the regular bulb on the inside is a high beam bulb only... so youll use the projectors/halos 99% of the time and the other 1% youll be using the high beams as well (in dark/foggy areas)

Also, if you want the halo, the depo lights do not have halos on them.. just a projector. But depo makes great quality lights, I have depo projectors on my 5th gen and it looks and works great.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm New
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
schul105 is on a distinguished road
Re: Help Please! HID Halo Projector Headlights

Hey thanks for the response! Do you think I could put bi-xenon (high/low beam) HID's in and use them for both high and low beam instead of just low beam?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eagle Eye Projector Headlight CCFL Halo 97-01 ebay xiayu Product Reviews 17 07-30-2015 09:50 AM
Halo Headlights invoke 5th Gen Honda Prelude 23 01-29-2011 12:02 AM
Aftermarket projector/halo headlights - worth the money ? F1Racer 5th Gen Honda Prelude 13 06-11-2010 03:21 AM
halo projector headlight question jafo428 Car Exterior 16 07-20-2009 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


Copyright © 2006-2009 PreludeZone.com All Rights Reserved.