View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Gold Member

tassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond reputetassievteclude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :::Tassievteclude::: Tassie's 1994 JDM BB1

So I test fitted the bumper again last night (it's early spring so I only get about 8 minutes of daylight after getting home) and I was both right and wrong at the same time. The bolt halfway up the wheel well seems to hold the weight of the bumper nicely and the busted clip just keeps the top flush with the bodywork as I thought, but the bolt that holds the clip is actually further to the left of my ziptie fix. So I've pulled the old ziptie out and put in a longer one which loops around the fixing screw when the bumper is in position. It's not quite as solid as the other side but I think it'll hold.

There was a bigger washer on it before, but there just isn't any meat left in that area for it to hold on to.

Now I've just got to clean off all the sticky remnants of the 100MPH tape.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32